Cartridge Dust Collector
Cartridge Dust CollectorThe cartridge dust collector is mainly used for the collection of suspended dust and particles. The machine has the advantages of stable operation, large processing air volume, small size and easy maintenance. It can be widely used in metallurgy, machinery, casting, chemical industry and other sectors, with dust emission concentration between 20~80mg/m³.
The cartridge dust collector is mainly used for the collection of suspended dust and particles, either for air pollution control or as a part of the production process, it ensures efficient and continuous online dust collection. The machine has the advantages of stable operation, large processing air volume, small size and easy maintenance. It can be widely used in metallurgy, machinery, casting, chemical and other sectors, with dust emission concentration between 20~80mg/m³.
Cartridge dust collector structure：
The structure of cartridge dust collector is composed of inlet duct, exhaust duct, box, ash hopper, ash cleaning device, flow guide device, airflow diversion distribution plate, cartridge and electric control device, similar to air box pulse bag dust collection structure.
1. Compact structure, easy maintenance, long service life, can be used for two years or longer.
2. The filter cartridge adopts polyester fiber as the filter media, a layer of sub-micron ultra-thin fibers adhered to the general filter media, and the arrangement between the fibers on the adhered layer is very close, the sieve holes can block most of the sub-micron dust particles on the surface of the filter media.
3. Suitable for a variety of working conditions, according to the dust characteristics of the choice of different materials of the filter media, to solve the problem of dust management.
4. The tilted cartridge dust collector adopts advanced sink-flow layout and cartridge tilting structure, and the dust cleaning process is automatically controlled by pulse controller, thus the dust collector has good effect of synchronous dust cleaning in the working process.
5. High purification efficiency, more than 99.9% purification efficiency for dusts above sub-micron, low running resistance of equipment, effectively saving energy consumption of dust removal system.
6. The dust gas inlet is equipped with dust baffle plate, which has buffering and wear-resisting effects, so that the dust does not directly impact the filter cartridge at high speed, thus prolonging the service life of the filter cartridge.
Working principle of cartridge dust collector：
After the dusty gas enters the dust collector, due to the sudden expansion of the airflow section and the airflow distribution plate, part of the coarse particles in the airflow settles in the dust collector under the action of dynamic and inertial forces; the dust particles with fine particle size and small density enter the dust filter chamber, and the dust is deposited on the surface of the filter material through the combined effect of Brownian diffusion and sieving, etc. The purified gas enters the clean air chamber and is discharged by the exhaust pipe through the fan.
The resistance of the cartridge dust collector increases with the thickness of the dust layer on the surface of the filter media. When the resistance reaches a certain value, the dust is cleared. At this time the PLC program controls the opening and closing of the pulse valve, first a chamber lift valve is closed to cut off the filter airflow, then the electromagnetic pulse valve is opened, compressed air and a short time in the upper box expansion, into the cartridge, so that the cartridge expansion deformation vibration, and in the role of reverse airflow brush, the dust attached to the outer surface of the filter bag is stripped into the dust hopper. After the dust cleaning is completed, the electromagnetic pulse valve is closed, the lift valve is opened, and the room resumes filtration. The cleaning of each chamber in turn, from the beginning of a chamber cleaning to the start of the next cleaning for a cleaning cycle. The dust that is removed falls into the dust hopper and is discharged through the dust removal valve.